Dedicated Roxy Therapy Dogs volunteers participate in community events which are true to our mission. Supporting literacy and educating community groups about the benefits of canine therapy to children are important goals for our organization.
- Presenters at Pathways for Victims Services Conference sponsored by the Commonwealth of PA
- Our volunteers sit on many Advisory Boards, locally and nationally including Tails of Hope
- Are often guest lecturers at universities like Delaware Valley College
- Make special appearances in support of children: Special Equestrian Summer Camp, Moss Rehabilitation Center, Autism BC Intermediate Unit, The Institute for Hand and Upper Body Management, and many more.
- Network closely with other non-profit child and pet advocacy groups